Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Update

Hello All!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past week. One of the many circumstances of picking and choosing where to spend my energy... my other responsibilities won. But I'm back with you now! This past week was insane. I'm starting to realize I may have, once again, over-extended myself by committing to too much. BUT, I can fix it. I think.

Currently I'm committed to working on 3 websites, in addition to this blog. Luckily all of that can be done while sitting at a computer, which isn't too physically demanding. It's just time consuming and brain draining at times. I know all my fellow bloggers can most certainly relate. In addition, to the  3 websites, Joy and I are currently planning Faith, Hope, and Fibro's 3yr Anniversary in February, we have our weekly group meetings, I'm planning (and executing) Christmas shopping for 26 people, wrapping said gifts for 26 people, then there is rehearsal on Wednesday nights at church for Sunday singing, Bible Study after rehearsal, Church on Sunday, and I'm back to working 40hrs a week M-F.

Yes. I'm insane. However, I'm not complaining about any of it, please don't misunderstand. I am HAPPY to be involved with such wonderful people and events. And I am EXTREMELY thankful for my job. In fact, this job has been such a HUGE blessing to Jeremy and I. 6 months ago, I was basically bed-ridden and on the verge of losing my job. This is a HUGE improvement. The most important thing for me is to find the "happy medium," though. So far, I'm doing much better at pacing myself. Some may see it as procrastination, (which I also do), but in this case I'm just making sure I'm taking care of myself a midst all of the responsibility. There's no need for me to land myself in a mess of pain, which will inevitably turn into resentment, during the holidays.

Historically speaking, Christmas has been a really hard time for me. This year is my first Christmas as Mrs. Baylee Bass, and I am doing EVERYTHING I can to make sure it's one of the best Christmas' in my life in spite of the fact that not all circumstances are ideal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment